Being an approved training company, SWG offers young and active people development and career opportunities. For the further development of our company we are looking for colleagues to transform our ideas into reality and are willing to develop own ideas.
Do you have a basic or intermediate secondary school-leaving certificate (Haupt- or Realschulabschluss), skilled hands and technical understanding? Are you responsible, team-minded, enthusiastic and reliable? Then you should apply for a vocational training!
- Industrial Mechanic
- Machine and Line Operator (still outstanding for 2018)
- Electrician for industrial engineering
- Materials Tester
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
Casuals worker during the holidays
For more information please click here.
Your complete application documents should comprise the following:
- personal statement,
- résumé in tabular form,
- copies of your last two report cards (from the school for general education)
- and, if applicable, the report card of your present school
Please send your documents to:
SWG Schraubenwerk Gaisbach GmbH
Am Bahnhof 50
or as a PDF file to: karriere(at)swg-produktion.de